Monday, July 02, 2007

That'll Do Donkey

I uploaded a Donkey test to the animation area. It's in a brand new tab aaaalll the way at the bottom, called TESTS.

Before we started the Shrek the Third commercials, we spent a couple weeks playing with the rigs, providing "shots" for texture and lighting so they could get the fur looking the way Dreamworks wanted.

Also there is new poll up...yay! Look over there...there it is...see it? I said I'd post a new one on Mondays and by god I did. Shocking I know. I half expected that I would forget all about it.

A future poll will question how long I will remember to update the poll.

2 comments:

Alex Fleisig said...

post links!!!!
I'm lazy and don't want to type!!!

RayChase said...

I added a link just for you Alex. It will even pop up in a differnet window so you won't have to press "back" or anything... you will, however, have to click on the movie so it will play....sorry ;)