Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pirate Cove

With the help of fellow ReelFxer Jason Owen, I finally hauled all my pirate stuff up to the studio. I never realized how much I had until I had to break it down when I left DNA. My wife was thrilled when all this stuff left our house.











My area at ReelFx is a good bit larger than what I had over at DNA. There is actually room between the animators which is nice in case I want to stretch out and take a nap on the floor, which I frequently do.....


One of the guys has a Master Replicas Kermit the Frog....




I felt much safer knowing that Kermit was standing guard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that IS a lot of cube space! Looks just as rad when you set it up...EONS AGO, RAY!!!

And tell Jason, he's cool.

Alex Fleisig said...

dude, that kermit is freakin fantabulotastic. paul must have instantly peed his pants upon seeing that.

RayChase said...

thanks tomchu...i was feeling weird and incomplete without all my theming stuffs to surround me with its warm blanket of love...

alex-apparently Animal is going to be the next Muppet that Master Replicas puts out...how cool will that be?

Shephard said...

Clever boy.
Me likey Kermit.
~S