Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Ant Bully on DVD

The Ant Bully is now on DVD. Apparently a few people missed it while it was in theaters so hopefully those folks will give it a look on video.

Now I will admit that the cover art is rather awful. Lucas looks stupidly happy and all the other characters are in no way proportionate to one another. Don't let that dissuade you from picking it up. Most folks who saw the film in theaters (all 10 of them) seemed to enjoy it and perhaps you will too.

I did a bit of animation on the Behind the Scenes section, which I have put up in my Animation area for your viewing enjoyment.

1 comment:

tonymation said...

I watched the behind the scenes and I have to admit I was disappointed in the amount of material. Of all the animator acting footage they had, they used maybe 2 clips. Also, it seemed like every time they mention animation, they are showing somebody from a different department.

I did make it on the making section 3 times, but I was hoping my dare-devil tricycle ride down death mountain was going to be on there.

You were caught giving a hearty ARRRG!