Friday, July 28, 2006

Ant Bully in Theaters NOW!

Right this very moment The Ant Bully is playing in a theater/IMAX theater near you...yes you! Why are you sitting here reading the internet when you could be out enjoying this fine film?

Perhaps you have already seen it and are at this very moment emailing all your friends and relatives telling THEM how they should run right out and see it. And if so...I applaud you. You are indeed good and kind. Only a mean, evil person would withhold the joy of seeing The Ant Bully from their friends and family.

Now you are wondering.."Ray what shots did you do on this fine piece of entertainment?" Well if you head over to my revamped animation area you can see a sampling for yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ray this stuff looks great!!! We're going to go watch it tomorrow, cant wait! I didnt want to watch too much of your reel just in case there was anything I shouldnt hear or see before I watch the movie. See you around school.

Anonymous said...

Ray. Ant Bully was great. Tell the rest of your DNA buddies a fellow animator thinks you guys did one HELL of a job. I'll be crossing my fingers that word of mouth ups ANT BULLY's box office. It deserves it.

tonymation said...

The Box Office take was disapointing to me. It definitely deserves more of a share.