Monday, May 04, 2009

Twitter

I haven't really been into the online social sites. Between work, spending time with the family, Animation Mentor and fighting crime, I'm just too busy for such things. I did get involved with Facebook, although anymore I'm usually signed in so I can play Mafia Wars or Pirates; join my family/crew!

I had checked out Twitter's main page a few times to see what all the hub bub was about. As near as I could tell it was just a "status update" only version of Facebook. After pronouncing that Twitter was dumb I went on to do other things less dumb, like taking the Facebook quiz which Crayola Crayon Are You?

But last week I finally joined and instantly saw the appeal. It makes stalking celebrities easy and fun! Right now I'm stalking Jon Favreau, David Letterman, Weird Al, Jim Gaffigan, Eddie Izzard and Rainn Wilson. I hope to start stalking more this week. These people are in LA, New York and London, there's no way I could have followed them around on my own. A. it would be expense...all that traveling B. I'm too lazy. Thank you Twitter!!

My twitter home: http://twitter.com/raychase

1 comment:

Alex Fleisig said...

hmmm... i guess stalking celebrities could be fun... perhaps i shall look into this twitter thing... i wanna stalk tony shalhoub