Monday, March 24, 2008

She Took My Eggs

Are ya like me? Do ya like to color eggs at Easter? Well I don't actually color them, but my daughter Wonder-pea does. This year she graduated to official "dunker and retriever of the eggs" and for the most part she did a great job. Only one or two eggs met their end prematurely.

Now while it is true that Wonder-pea handles the egg decorating I do color one or two a year.... the cracked ones. I looooove dying me some cracked eggs. I like to dye them to look like some weird dinosaur or alien egg. I have made some neato ones in the past but never recorded them for posterity....until now! Behold..my single contribution to Easter.




I hope it hatches soon.

2 comments:

taniamc said...

ha, love it! Let me know what kind of creature crawls out of that.

RayChase said...

I'm still waiting for it to hatch...its been weeks..I'm getting concerned...