Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Oh right I have a blog...

  • animation powers: strong like super monkey
Hello loyal readers (all 3 of you). You probably thought this blog was dead seeing as how I haven't updated it in forever. Well you would have been wrong to think that because the blog was in fact, only a little dead.

Time. It is our greatest enemy. There never seems to be enough of it. And so time is the excuse I am giving for not updating the blog.

Do you kids like the Harry Potter? Sure ya do. And you may have heard that Harry has a new movie coming out in just about a month called Harry Potter and Something Magical. What you may not know is that the teaser trailer for the animated film I am working on, The Ant Bully, will be attached to the ol Potter film. I have seen bits of the teaser all finished and pretty and it looks great. My giant contribution was animating a cape and doing some clean up on one shot; won't say any more as to not ruin the surprise. Everyone did a great job on it and it will be very exciting to have it seen by the masses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your insight into cellular phone provider, more info can be found here cellular phone provider

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see the new harry potter. looks fantastic

Tanja said...

Ooooo...an Ant Bully trailer at last! I'll be sure to get to the latest Harry Potter flick early enough catch the previews. :)

Shephard said...

Ray~ looking forward to the trailer, and the HP movie looks a lot more intense than usual, so should be interesting.
Looks like you're getting spam in your comments... turn on your word verification, and it will stop. ~S